Why Choose Thames Orthodontics?
Choosing the right people to straighten your teeth is an important decision.
That’s why we offer free consultations. If you’d like a straighter, healthier smile, take the first step today – and book a free consultation with one of our specialist orthodontists*.
During your consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to meet our friendly team and find out which brace is right for you. Our treatment coordinators will go through all the costs, along with our flexible finance plans – so you’ll have everything you need to make an informed decision. They will also act as your first point of contact during your treatment journey.
Here are some of the things that we think make us the best orthodontists for the job:
- We’re a specialist orthodontic practice. Our clinicians originally qualified as dentists, before spending another three years learning everything there is to know about braces and straightening teeth.
- We offer a wide of range of treatment options, so together we can choose a brace that’s right for you. We’ll make sure your brace fits in with your lifestyle, and gives you the best possible end result.
- Once your braces come off, we’ll provide you with fixed and removable retainers, along with 12 months of follow-up care – all included in the cost of your treatment.
- We’re lingual experts, and we’re particularly experienced when it comes to treating complex cases with lingual braces.
- We offer free, no-obligation consultations, so you can find out everything you need to know about orthodontic treatment – including the cost – before making a decision.
- The cost of your treatment will include everything you need, from your first appointment to your last. So you don’t need to worry about any unexpected surprises.
- To help make your orthodontic treatment more affordable, we offer a range of flexible finance solutions, including interest-free and no-deposit options.
- Our patient feedback is exceptional, and we’re happy to share it with you, along with examples of cases we’ve treated that are similar to your own.
*We are delighted to offer all adults exploring orthodontic treatment for the first time a free consultation. A refundable booking fee of £60 is taken on making the appointment but this is refunded to you on arrival at the practice. If you are a patient who has had previous treatment elsewhere, there is a £60 appointment fee to see one of our specialist orthodontists to discuss your treatment.
Take the first step and contact our friendly team to book your free no-obligation consultation. Call 020 8191 7732 or get in touch using our online contact form.